Upcoming Important Athletic Dates
- June 25, 2016 8:00 AM - The Crestview Athletic Boosters will be sponsoring their Annual Golf Outing at Shelby Country Club. Stop by the High School for flyer!
- July 26, 2016 6:00 PM - Mandatory OHSAA Fall Parent/Student Meeting - for all HS & MS Fall sport athletes and their parents—HS Auditorium.
- August 1, 2016 - Official start date for all HS/MS fall practices.
- August 19, 2016 - Football Jamboree vs. Buckeye Central - (Meet the Team Night)
- August 19, 2016 - Community Day, 2-9:00 PM (Inflatables and Fun - All Day!)
Athletic Forms & Athletic Fee:
All athletic forms (Emergency Medical Form, Athletic Handbook, Concussion Form and Medical Insurance Coverage Form) need to be turned in to your coach prior to the first day of official practice. These forms will be available during the Physical Night and during the Mandatory OHSAA Student/Parent meeting. The Athletic Participation Fee must be paid to the Athletic Director or Athletic Secretary by the first scheduled sporting event.
2016-2017 Athletic Department Ticket Prices
Student Presale Tickets
Good for all home contests and FC contest $3
Individual Tickets at the Door - Varsity
FC games & Non-Conference games $6 Adults/Students; Non-Conference games $6 Adult $4 Students
Individual Tickets at the Door - Non-Varsity
Firelands & Non-Conference games $4 Adult $2 Students
Crestview Athletic Passes (excludes tournament games)
- Cougar Family Pass - $250 (admits a family of (2) adults, and children in the household that are currently attending Crestview Schools in grades K-12 only)
- 10 Punch Pass - $50 (Value $60 - good for Home games only!)
- Adult Ultimate Cougar Pass - $85 (admits an adult 18 years or older and out of school to all MS/HS athletic events for the calendar year)
- Student Ultimate Cougar Pass - $65 (admits a student in grades K-12 to all MS/HS athletic events for the calendar year)
- Senior Citizen Pass - Individuals who are 65 or older and live in the district, or have a grandchild that attends any of the three (3) schools within the district may receive a lifetime pass at no charge.
Athletic Participation Fee (Grades 7-12) - Updated for 2015-2016 school year.
The Athletic Department is again requiring a participation fee for athletes.
- $35 (1 Sport)
- $50 (2 Sports)
- $60 (3 Sports)
- $100 (max charge to a household)
ATTENTION: If you were honored as an All-Ohioian and your picture is not posted in the HS Commons, please contact the CHS Athletic office. We are still in need of a lot of pictures of past All-Ohioians. If you could please provide a picture would be greatly appreciated.