Registration for all upcoming kindergarten students for the 2017-2018 school year will take place March 20 - April 7, 2017. Appointments may be made by calling the Crestview Board of Education office at 419895-1700 ext. 17002 or ext. 17000. Registration packets may be picked up in advance at the Board of Education office from 8:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Monday through Friday. Fillable forms are also available on the school website at www.crestviewschools.net. To access the forms, click on Enrollment on the home page, then scroll to number 2 and the forms are there. NOTE: You can fill the forms out and print them but you cannot save them.
Registration takes place in the Board of Education office which is located on the west side of the Middle School building. Only a parent/guardian may register their child. Students do not need to accompany the parent at this time, but may if they wish.
Screening appointments will be made at registration. Actual screening dates will be in August, 2017.
What you need to bring to your registration appointment:
- Original Birth Certificate
- An up-to-date immunization record. The State of Ohio requires the following immunizations:
- DTAP/DTP/DT Tdap/Td: Kindergarten – 5 doses of DTaP, DTP, or DT, or any combination, if the fourth dose was administered prior to the 4th birthday.
- Polio: K-6 – 3 or more doses (final dose must be on or after 4th birthday)
- MMR: K-12 – 2 doses
- Varicella: K-6 - 2 doses
- Hepatitis B: K-12 – 3 doses of Hepatitis B
- Social Security card or number
- Custody papers (if applicable). Papers must be complete and show court filing stamp.
- Doctor, Dentist and Emergency Contact information
- Two proofs of residency. Acceptable proofs of residency are:
- Utility bill
- Tax bill
- Purchase agreement for new home
- Lease agreement for rental property
- Rental or homeowner’s insurance policy or statement
- Paycheck/employer letter (on employer letterhead)
- Voter registration card
- Residency affidavit
- Driver’s license with current Crestview district address
Please bring ALL paperwork at the time of registration. Registration will not take place if required paperwork is not brought in.
All kindergarten students must be 5 years of age on or before August 1, 2017 to be eligible to enroll.
Resource: Printable flyer