There are no openings at this time
To apply for substitute teaching, contact Mid-Ohio Educational Service Center at 419-774-5520 for more information.
Substitute Support Staff
Seeking qualified applicants. To apply for substituting in a classified position,which includes: food service, custodial, library aide, playground aide, and secretarial contact Deb Bernhard in the Crestview Board of Education office at 419-895-1700, ext. 17000.
Requirements: Completed Classified Application, Resume', recent B.C.I./F.B.I. Criminal Background Report.
Substitute Bus Drivers
Substitute Bus Drivers Needed - Please call 419-895-1700, extension 17012, or Crestview Board of Education, extension 17000 for more information. **Previous certified experience preferred but will consider those wishing to explore certification.
If you are interested in coaching at Crestview Local Schools please click on links below for more information:
Completed applications, letters of interest, resume, copies of certificates/licenses and transcripts should be mailed or delivered to:
Crestview Local Board of Education
1575 State Route 96
Ashland, Ohio 44805.
Thank you for your interest.
Available Benefits for Contracted Teachers
- Medical Insurance with Rx card
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- Paid sick leave (15 days per year) & Sick leave bank for catastrophic emergencies
- Unrestricted paid personal leave (3 days per year)
- Paid professional leave and reimbursement for expenses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Severance payment upon retirement
- Free admission to sporting events at Crestview for employee and spouse
- Family-oriented work environment
- Excellent relationship between Staff - Administration - Board of Education - Community
Last Updated: 1/14/2016 10:05 AM
2/5/2016 7:00 PM College Credit Plus (CCP) Mandatory Meeting - HS Media Center
2/8/2016 3:15-7:15 PM Grades 9-12 Parent-Teacher Conferences
2/8/2016 12:30 PM Senior Citizens Luncheon @ HS
2/9/2016 3:30-7:30 PM Grades 4-8 Parent-Teacher Conferences
2/9/2016 7:00 PM Music Booster Meeting
2/9/2016 3:15-7:15 PM Grades 9-12 Parent-Teacher Conferences