Substitute Bus Drivers Needed - Please call John Ison, Transportation Supervisor, at 419-895-1700, extension 17012, or Crestview Board of Education, extension 17000 for more information. **Previous certified experience preferred but will consider those wishing to explore certification.
There are no other positions available at this time. Thank you for your interest in Crestview Local Schools.
Applications should be mailed or delivered to the Crestview Board of Education office at 1575 State Route 96, Ashland, Ohio 44805.
Thank you for your interest.
Available Benefits for Contracted Teachers
- Medical Insurance with Rx card
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- Paid sick leave (15 days per year) & Sick leave bank for catastrophic emergencies
- Unrestricted paid personal leave (3 days per year)
- Paid professional leave and reimbursement for expenses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Severance payment upon retirement
- Free admission to sporting events at Crestview for employee and spouse
- Family-oriented work environment
- Excellent relationship between Staff - Administration - Board of Education - Community
Last Updated: 12/5/2013 2:29 PM
12/11/2013 5:00 PM MS Boys Basketball @ St. Paul
12/12/2013 5:00 PM MS Girls Basketball w/ Western Reserve
12/12/2013 5:30 PM Freshmen Boys Basketball w/ Mapleton
12/12/2013 6:00 PM JV/Varsity Girls Basketball @ Mapleton
12/12/2013 7:00 PM Gr. 1 Music Program - HS Auditorium
12/12/2013 6:00 PM JV/Varsity Boys Basketball @ New London