- Intervention Special Teacher (Middle School-EXTERNAL POSTING) - Deadline to apply July 25, 2015 Please use Certified Job Application link above.
- 2.5 Hour Cafeteria Personnel (Elementary School) (INTERNAL POSTING ONLY) - Deadline to apply July 9, 2015 Please use Classified Job Application link above.
- Title I Reading/Math Tutor (Elementary School) - Deadline to apply July 6, 2015 Please use Certified Job Application link above.
- Educational Aide (Elementary School) - Deadline to apply July 10, 2015 Please use Classified Job Application link above.
- Educational Aide (Middle School) - Deadline to apply July 10, 2015 Please use Classified Job Application link above.
To apply for substitute teaching, contact Mid-Ohio Educational Service Center at 419-774-5520 for more information.
Substitute Support Staff
Seeking qualified applicants. To apply for substitute classified positions, including food service, custodial, library aide, playground aide, and secretarial contact Deb Bernhard in the Crestview Board of Education office at 419-895-1700, ext. 17000.
Requirements: Completed Classified Application, Resume', recent B.C.I./F.B.I. Criminal Background Report.
Substitute Bus Drivers
Substitute Bus Drivers Needed - Please call 419-895-1700, extension 17012, or Crestview Board of Education, extension 17000 for more information. **Previous certified experience preferred but will consider those wishing to explore certification.
If you are interested in coaching at Crestview Local Schools please click on links below for more information:
Completed applications, letters of interest, resume, copies of certificates/licenses and transcripts should be mailed or delivered to:
Crestview Local Board of Education
1575 State Route 96
Ashland, Ohio 44805.
Thank you for your interest.
Available Benefits for Contracted Teachers
- Medical Insurance with Rx card
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- Paid sick leave (15 days per year) & Sick leave bank for catastrophic emergencies
- Unrestricted paid personal leave (3 days per year)
- Paid professional leave and reimbursement for expenses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Severance payment upon retirement
- Free admission to sporting events at Crestview for employee and spouse
- Family-oriented work environment
- Excellent relationship between Staff - Administration - Board of Education - Community
Last Updated: 7/20/2015 5:13 PM
8/1/2015 6:00 PM Board of Education Regular Meeting - Middle School Assembly Room
8/3/2015 Richland Co. Fair Week (August 9-15)
8/9/2015 5:00 PM Board of Education Special Meeting
8/13/2015 All Staff In-Service / PD & Teacher Work Day
8/17/2015 3:15 PM Crestview Parents Club Meeting - ES Library
8/17/2015 5:30 PM Grades K-3 Parent Meeting & Open House