Adobe Flash Player is free, and can be dowloaded here.
Welcome to Crestview High School
CRESTVIEW HIGH SCHOOL SPRING ART SHOW
Art Show-Saturday, May 9th, 3:00-8:00 p.m.-High School Library
Art Show-Monday, May 11th-3:00-9:00 p.m.-High School Library
Acceptable Use and Media Forms
If your student has not returned the AUP form to the Media Center ASAP! This form allows your student access to our school Internet network.
Chromebook Updates (9/2/2014)
Chromebooks began to go home today with approved grades 7-12 students. Families interested in having their student take his/her Chromebook off-campus, must complete the following:
- View the Orientation presentation on our website.
- Complete and return the Insurance Agreement form
- Send the $20.00 Insurance Premium payment to the school office or through EZpay.
Off-campus filtering has been activated for students' off-campus use. Students will be prompted to login to the mobile filter. The student login credentials for the filter match their Chromebook username (without the "@crestviewschools.net" portion) and password. Please contact the Tech Department should you encounter any difficulties with access.
Updates on 1:1 for the 2014-2015 School Year
Watch for more information on these changes to our 1:1 learning and computing model for the 2014-2015 school year:
- Classes of 2015 and 2016 will also be issued Chromebook devices this year
- The student insurance premium will be lowered to $20 this year for off-campus use. A per-incident repair deductible of $25 (first incident, $35 for additional incidences) will apply to all 6-12th grade students, on and off-campus.
- Cases will be available for order in the Middle School and High School offices.
A Parent Information Meeting for families of 11th and 12th graders and other students new to our 1:1 program is scheduled for 7:30 PM in the high school auditorium gym during Open House on August 14. Parents who've previously attended a Crestview 1:1 Informational Meeting are welcome, but don't need to attend.
Athletic Notes ~ see athletic department
Mr. Souder's Adv. Physics hits Snow Trails!
Use this website to assist in preparing for the Ohio Graduation Test.
Order your Yearbooks Today!!
2014 GRADUATES... YEARBOOKS ARE IN!!! Call the school to set up a time to pick up your book.
Last Updated: 12/10/2014 11:22 AM
12/20/2014 6:00 PM Varsity Boys Basketball w/ Mapleton
12/20/2014 NO SCHOOL! - CHRISTMAS BREAK - DEC. 22-JAN.2, 2015
12/22/2014 5:30 PM Freshmen Boys' Basketball @ Plymouth
12/23/2014 6:00 PM Varsity Girls Basketball @ Loudonville
12/23/2014 1:00 PM Varsity Girls Basketball w/ Plymouth
12/27/2014 6:00 PM Varsity Boys Basketball @ Plymouth