Applications for Employment
Certified Teaching Application (Teaching)
|Classified Employment Application (Cafeteria, Custodial, Aides: Library, Playground, Educational, Secretarial)
|Administrative Employment Application (Building Principals, Supervisors, Administration)
To apply for substitute teaching, contact Mid-Ohio Educational Service Center at 419-774-5520 for more information.
Substitute Support Staff
Seeking qualified applicants. To apply for substituting in a classified position, which includes: food service, custodial, library aide, playground aide, and secretarial contact Deb Bernhard in the Crestview Board of Education office at 419-895-1700, ext. 17000.
Requirements: Completed Classified Application, Resume', recent B.C.I./F.B.I. Criminal Background Report.
Substitute Bus Drivers
Substitute bus drivers are needed for daily routes, partial days (AM or PM), field trips, extracurricular, and sporting events. Qualified substitute drivers are strongly considered for full-time transportation positions as those vacancies occur.
Potential applicants should review the driver requirements. CDL training may be provided to qualified applicants. See list for explanation of costs to applicant. Previous certified experience preferred, but will consider those wishing to explore certification.
Please call 419-895-1700, extension 17012, or Crestview Board of Education, extension 17000 for more information.
If you are interested in coaching at Crestview Local Schools please click on links below for more information:
- Coaching Requirements
- B.C.I. / F.B.I. Memo
- Classified Application (linked above)
- Volunteer Coaching Form (Board Policy IICC, IICC-R)
Completed applications, letters of interest, resume, copies of certificates/licenses and transcripts should be mailed or delivered to:
Crestview Local Board of Education
1575 State Route 96
Ashland, Ohio 44805.
Thank you for your interest.
Available Benefits for Contracted Teachers
- Medical Insurance with Rx card
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- Paid sick leave (15 days per year) & Sick leave bank for catastrophic emergencies
- Unrestricted paid personal leave (3 days per year)
- Paid professional leave and reimbursement for expenses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Severance payment upon retirement
- Free admission to sporting events at Crestview for employee and spouse
- Family-oriented work environment
- Excellent relationship between Staff - Administration - Board of Education - Community