Mr. Andrew Ditlevson, Principal
Mrs. Rhonda Carey, Secretary
Mr. Tim Kuhn, Athletic Director
Mrs. Kelly Purvis, Dean of Students
Ms. Katelyn McGookey, Guidance 7-12
Mrs. Michelle Vipperman, Guidance Secretary
Office: 419-895-1700, ext. 19000
Grades 9 through 12
Crestview High School is dedicated to the continuation and improvement of our democratic society by means of the fullest possible development of each and every individual. We endeavor to effectively develop the knowledge, skills, habits, understanding, attitudes, and personal attributes essential for rich personal living, sound selection of and effective participation in a vocation, satisfying human relationships, and becoming a responsible, contributing citizen to our democratic society. Our hope is to accomplish the following objectives with each student that enters the doors of Crestview High School:
1. To provide an educational program that will develop educational competencies needed by the individual to further his/her formal education beyond high school.
2. To provide an educational program that will develop abilities and skills needed by the individual to satisfactorily enter and advance in an occupation.
3. To provide an environment that will encourage creative thinking.
4. To provide an environment that will develop understanding and appreciation of our democratic way of life.
5. To provide an environment that will aid in developing those human relations required for success in personal and social living in our society.
6. To provide an educational program that will aid in developing abilities needed to exercise and follow effective leadership in fulfilling occupational, social, and civic responsibilities.
7. To provide the means that would encourage each student to become an independent lifelong learner.